A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies for the following purposes:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. We use:
- ARRAffinity – Used to ensure user sessions are maintained on the same server when the application is running scaled out
- NET_Sessionid – Used to identify user sessions
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We use:
- _ga, _gid – Used by Google Analytics tracking
- Ai_session, ai_user – Used by Microsoft Application Insights
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences. We use:
- Filter – Used to maintain the state of search filters in the application
- Cookiebar – Used to track cookie acceptance
- Terms – Used to track terms and conditions acceptance
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Implementation of Policy
This Policy shall be deemed effective as of June 15th, 2018. No part of this Policy shall have retroactive effect and shall thus apply only to matters occurring on or after this date.
This Policy has been approved and authorised by:
Name: Nicola Cornish
Position: Managing Director
Date: June 15, 2018
Due for Review by: June 15, 2019